Thursday, February 5, 2015

Introducing 'Love Never Fails' in Large Format // Low-cost Decorating, Big Impact {Engineer Print}

Sometimes you just have to go big! I mean, there's one room in my house with vaulted ceilings and anything standard sized on the walls or mantle just looks teeny tiny. Yet I just can't bring myself to commit to pricey oversized pieces, especially for seasonal decor.

Recently, a friend introduced me to engineer prints and I'm loving this easy large format option! So I decided to give it a try with my new LOVE NEVER FAILS Design.

This 24x36 print is the perfect size to make a big statement on my mantel. And the best part is is cost is just about $4 to print in BW at Staples! I've ordered engineer prints twice now from Staples and I do have to say that the print didn't come out perfectly, because it's meant for architect plans and not photos. But for $4, I didn't really mind! Staples offers 3 sizes: 18x24, 24x36, 36x48. A color version runs around $25.

The instant download in my shop includes BOTH the 18x24 and 24x36 PDF files. Woohoo!!

I picked up the frame at Michael's recently on sale. Another option would be to mount the print to foam core with spray adhesive. I haven't tried this yet because I love just being able to switch out prints quickly with the frame.

Every time I look at this print the lyrics to the Jesus Culture song One Thing Remains go through my head:

Your Love Never Fails, It Never GIves Up, It Never Runs Out On Me
Your Love Never Fails, It Never GIves Up, It Never Runs Out On Me
Because On and On and On and On it Goes
For It Overwhelms and Satisfies My Soul
And I Never Ever Have to Be Afraid
One Thing Remains ....

And we sometimes always need the reminder of His never-ending, overwhelming,
satisfying love for us! I sure do!

Here are a few more views:


 I'm trying to decide what I think of my felt heart wreath.

You can always count on Target for some holiday banners.

Topiary idea from My Blessed Life.
Hers looks better. I needed about 10 more cupcake liners or to not do it in such a hurry!

And fresh tulips from Trader Joe's are always a must!

So, what do you think of my first Valentine's engineer print design?  Go try it and let me know what you think! Instant download in my Etsy shop.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment