Friday, April 24, 2015

Introducing the Family Collection by Lovely Dwelling Design

Lately, I've been pondering family legacy — what was left to me and what my husband and I will in turn leave to our children. Certainly not great wealth and maybe not the most exciting of all experiences, but hopefully more than anything — that God loves them no matter what and wants to have a relationship with each of our boys. That he has called each of us to know Him and to make Him known.

I have been so blessed to have been raised in a family who Knew God and made Him known throughout their lives. My Grandpa Bob was a first-generation Christian. He accepted Christ as his Savior at the age of 17 through the influence of his future in laws, and from there he began his life-long ministry as a pastor and missionary. By the end of his life he could say that each one of his four children, eleven grandchildren, and a couple of young great-grandchildren were walking with the Lord.  

There is truly no greater joy than that!

Family Collection {Celebrating a Legacy and Blessings from the Lord}

Last December, I designed this set prints for my mom. They fit so well with the idea of legacy that it seemed perfect to share them now. (My mom's family heritage is equally as rich with many generations of Christ followers as true examples of faith.) She is putting together a wall of family photos in her living room and hallway and requested these prints to go along with her photos.These were some of my favorite prints to send off in the mail!



I just added this special collection to my shop for those who are putting together family photo walls in their homes and need just the perfect verse to celebrate their own family legacy. {Each print can be purchased individually as a 5x7 or 8x10. Custom color schemes are available upon request.}

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be this one from 3 John 1:4! Besides being pretty, it's what I pray my husband and I can thank God for many years from now!


Check out the collection here.

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment