Friday, February 7, 2014

{Thumb} Body Loves You + Freebies Part 2 {Printables}

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

So it's exactly one week until Valentine's Day and our cards to our family are already in the mail!
(I just might have stayed up until 12:30 a.m. to put the finishing touches on them.) We took advantage of a snow day to be a little crafty (and a little messy). After doing a little web searching I came up with an idea, changed it around a bit, and ended up with this.



Aren't my boys' thumbs so cute?!

I created the words in Photoshop. Then printed this on my Canon color printer. The boys of course helped with the most important part, and yes, #2's hands looked a bit bloody by the end. Then I cut out the scalloped edge matting on patterned paper with my Silhouette Cameo. Some arms, legs, a face, a little glue and it's done!


Valentine's Freebies, Part 2

This time I'm making both of these 5x7 {Love}ly Art Prints available to for you to print at home. (Each PDF contains three color options.) What a great gift to include with your kids' Valentines to a grandparent, teacher or neighbor! I've really enjoyed coming up with these designs this month and hope you enjoy them too!







{Both are available as an 8x10 print in my shop.}

Love, Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment