Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Freebies {Part 1, DIY Love iPhone Cover}



I'm so excited about Part 1 of my series of "Love" Freebies for Valentine's Day!

Back in November I upgraded my smartphone to an iPhone and began searching for a nice looking cover. I wanted something fun and stylish but didn't really want to commit to anything expensive as my tastes tend to change on a whim. So I opted for a clear cover that was on sale at Staples for $10 — with the intention of putting my own design inside the cover.

Fast-forward to February and I finally got around to giving it a try! It literally took me 10 minutes or less. I found a tutorial and template online, printed it out, trimmed it, cut a hole for the camera and inserted it into my case. When my husband saw it, he asked me when I bought a new iPhone case. Score!! He thought I spent money on it!

My gift to you is a template to create a Love-themed cover for your iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or Android phone. All you need is a color printer, a sheet of card stock or matte photo paper (that's what I used), and a clear phone cover. Then follow the directions on the PDF. It's really as simple as trimming and inserting it inside your case.

Download your templates for iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or Android.

If you aren't into making a custom phone case, don't worry! I've have some more freebies and printables lined up for this week. Please subscribe to my blog by typing your email address into the box to the right so these goodies will show up in your inbox!

Enjoy!
Erin

 ..................................................................................................................................

Take 25% off any print in my shop. (LOVE25) Offer ends Wednesday, February 5 at 12 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment