Wednesday, November 4, 2015

{I am Thankful for} Free Printables + Scripture Memory Card Collection


The world of social media appears to be skipping right over Thanksgiving. You've probably seen it too: 'Halloween's over, so it's time to put the Christmas tree up...' Some years I would be all for getting a jump start on the Christmas season,  but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon this year. Maybe it's the 70 degree weather this week or the fact that my husband loves Thanksgiving and I love him ...

Spending time reflecting on God's goodness and His blessings is just too important for the health of my soul to neglect it in exchange it for prolonging the frenzied chaos of the Christmas season. Of course Christmas is ultimately about God's goodness to us through His greatest gift, but it's often hard to cling to that reality as the world competes for our attention at Christmastime.

I hope you will consider taking a week or two to pause, reflect and be grateful, setting yourself up for a Christmas season that's all about the gift of a Savior. I've created some tools to help my family and I hope they will benefit yours as well. 

A sweet friend photographed our "Thankful" Tag Free Printable (2x4, 4x4) and our newly added Scripture Memory Card, Thankful Collection in her home for a little inspiration on creatively reflecting on our blessings and expressing gratitude. By the way, I blogged about this friend here.

This first one just might be my favorite because it's so simple and inviting! 


Or decorate a wreath with Scripture....

On a burlap board, mix your own thoughts written on our  2x4 or 4x4 "I am Thankful for" free printable with our Scripture Memory Card, Thankful Collection.

Scripture Memory Cards are printed on beautiful high quality linen card stock and make the perfect gift set, Thanksgiving table favors, or simply a reminder for the refrigerator, bathroom mirror, in your car. You could even use them to write a short note of encouragement on the back for a friend. The Scripture Memory Card, Thankful Collection is available as a set of 16 or as an instant download (8 verses) to print on your own.


Download your free printables and please share a picture showing us how you use them this month. Tag @lovelydwellingdesign on Instagram or post to Facebook.com/lovelydwellingdesign.

*These printables are for personal use only.

I also plan to use tour "I am thankful for" 2x4 printable to decorate a Thankful Tree. Follow @lovelydwellingdesign on Instagram for more inspiration.

~Erin



More fall posts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment