Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello, Love. {Download your Friday Freebies}

What better way to welcome in the month of February than with some darling freebies?!

I receive love notes from my sweet 5-year-old son almost daily. And I'm loving the the idea of writing love notes to my boys. Use these adorable little cards to count the reasons why you love each member of your family. Clip a note to a little frame in their rooms, or slip it in their lunch for an encouraging note at school.

My oldest will keep every. single. note. ever. written. So I'm in search of a creative storage solution for all these precious notes!

This February, we plan to clip these up on our chalkboard wall in our kitchen or our burlap bulletin board for a little holiday decor.

Ready, set, start downloading!


Hello Love Art Printable



Our "Hello Love" art printable is also a free 8x10 PDF download to get you ready for Valentine's Day. Isn't this font gorgeous?! I'm a tiny bit obsessed, if you hadn't noticed.

All downloads are for personal use only. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/grr2ng9a0g8kc2s/LDD_HelloLove_Printable8x10.pdf?dl=0

Happy Valentine's Day!
Erin

One More Thing, Please!

We beginning to build a mailing list as a better way to inform YOU just as soon as freebies and new products or collections are released on our blog and in our shop. This is THE BEST WAY for you not to miss out. But I PROMISE you will only receive 1-2 emails a month from me, because that's all I have time for!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required





P.S. Please go check out what's new in our shop. Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us for customization.

No comments:

Post a Comment