Monday, February 15, 2016

Our Spring 2016 Collection is LIVE! {And an AMAZING offer!}

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovelyDwellingDesign?section_id=18574622&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8


The photo speaks for itself... I'm dreaming of Spring! And I'm absolutely thrilled to bring you this new collection, with a few updated prints and several brand-new ones! You guys, this is my very first coordinated seasonal collection and I'm pretty excited about it!!

I love Easter and its message of hope! We are 41 days away from Resurrection Sunday and it just feels like the right time to start getting our hearts in the right place to celebrate our risen Savior, with some FREE artwork for your home.

Sooo....check out this AMAZING deal! This offer is today and tomorrow only.



Shop LOVELY DWELLING DESIGN

Shop SPRING 2016 COLLECTION

I'd love to know which of these designs you love. By its very nature being a seasonal collection, these designs will only be offered for a limited time. Just a few of our best-sellers might end up joining the ranks of our ongoing art print selection.

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment