Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Holiday That Creeps Up {Easter Printable}

It happened again. Time flew by. I got busy. And all of a sudden Easter is upon is. It's not even early this year, but still, it happened. Didn't I blog about this last year??

I was talking with a friend the other night about my Easter downloads in my Etsy shop. She shared that Easter creeps up on her too each year and she rarely gets around to decorating for it. I agreed, thinking of my box labeled "Easter decorations" in the basement that I keep passing by and thinking that I'll get to it the next day.

So I got that box out today, and to my surprise, there wasn't much in there! So much for decorations! Mostly just baskets and plastic eggs. Someday I'll get around to purchasing or making real decorations...maybe. I did find our Resurrection Eggs, which I better start with my boys like now!

So here's the crazy thing.. I finally found time to print my own Easter prints for my home tonight! How lame is that?! But guess what....I love them even more now that they are in pretty frames!! So worth it, even at the last minute!

For some added incentive to do at least a little Easter decorating between now and next weekend, I'm giving you a free 5x7 printable in 4 colors. Enjoy!



Happy Easter | Black Stripes
Happy Easter | Tan Stripes

Even if you don't put up any decorations, this season please remember this hope we have in the Jesus' death and resurrection:

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5


Blessings!
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment